Tuesday, November 17, 2009

One Week!

Well folks...this is it...the home stretch. In one week we will be welcoming little Miss Emme to the world! I can't wait...so nervous, excited, scared and thrilled all at the same time. After we missed having everything perfect for Andy when he was born, I thought certainly we would get everything done at the house before the next one arrived....9 months ago, I thought...certainly this can be done....now....why treat the second kid different than the first. The house still isn't ready, but oh well. It will be what it is. At least it is a LOT cleaner today than it was last week this time. Brandy and I spent the weekend attempting to clean house. Got a lot done, but hopefully after this weekend we will have it finished...

1 comment:

GinnyDreamin' said...

I'm SOOOOOOOOO excited too!!!!!!! I am just SOOOO sad that I won't be there! I will be a wreck Tuesday so please have SOMEONE keep me posted! I can hardly wait to meet Miss Emme!! I have already started the prayers & angel wishes to get her here safely with Mama safe too!! Don't worry about the house....all you need is love & diapers ;)...and maybe a little food for the rest of you! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! (ALL 4 OF YOU) Hugs & much MUCH love from Houston!!!!!!!!!! Godspeed Miss Emme......Godspeed!